Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Challenge 39

Challenge 39

Good morning everyone, we hope that you have all had a good fortnight.  We want to thank you all for all your wonderful entries to our last challenge making our job as always very hard to pick a
Top 3 and a Winner.
We look forward to seeing your lovely creations in this and future challenges.

Top 3

16. J Atterbury

20 Laila

43 Cathy Parlitsis

Well done ladies please take our top 3 badge

Winner

38 Amanda A

You have won 4 images from 

Well done, please take our winners badge and e-mail me 
alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk



We would also like to thank Delicious Doodles for sponsoring our last challenge

Challenge 39 Anything Goes/Optional Twist "Things With Wings"

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is
Who is offering a $15 voucher 

We would like to give Tracy the newest member to our Design Team a warm welcome, we all look forward to working with you

This is what our fabulous team have for your inspiration this fortnight

Tracy - Using Single Stem Rose


Kate - Using Chinese Woman with Erhu in Peony Garden



Zoe - Using Calla Lilly Sprite


Leona - Using  Mama it's so Fluffy!


Sue - Using Steampunk Angel


Using Heartstrings - Chinese Woman with Erhu in Peony Garden


Sally - Using Calla Lilly Sprite


Melanie  - Using Rose Boarder


Alex  Using Steampunk Angel & Mechanical Owl













18 comments:

  1. What an honor to be chosen as one of the top three. Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations from the DT!! I love them all. Thank you so much for having me as a sponsor of your challenge. ^_^ If you're not already a part of my group, I'd like to invite all the DT ladies to join and show off your beautiful works at my FB group.
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/StampsByAuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge and DT samples. I am having trouble adding the inlink (technology has moved on since I last blogged!) I have added link but can't see it as an entry? Bex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bex I can see your entry assuming your blog is "My Creative Corner you are number 26, will stop by later to comment on your gorgeous card xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done the link but cannot see that my entry is showing. I tried to do it again and it says that I already exist so it must be there somewhere. Can you check it out for me please? Thanks Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie, thank you for entering the challenge you are 39 on mr Linky with your gorgeous creation xxx

      Delete
  6. I'm entering your challenge...I have tried to become a follower but every time I try I get this message: We're sorry...

    We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.

    I hope that this will not disqualify my entry. I have posted your blog badge on my blog.

    By the way...gorgeous creations by the DT :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no idea why you should not be able to become a follower, If your blog is Charlene's Cards, you are no 39 with your beautiful card, and no not being a follower does not disqualify you, after all you did try :-)

      Delete
  7. Wonderful DT creations! TFS. Just for you info GFC following is not working for most people - major problem! Hope they get it sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Karon, I will look into it xx

      Delete
  8. Ok ladies I have had to delete and re-create the network blogs link, so please follow us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab inspiration Team. Hope linky is sorted soon cos it's driving us bloggers crazy......as if we weren't already lol xx Good luck everyone Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge! This is my first time entering! Hope to join in again soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Fab challenge, Lovely inspiration from your team mates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners!

    Thanks for the great inspiration from your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards by the design team. I have entered my card.

    ReplyDelete