Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Challenge 161

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 160, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from you.

I am so sorry for this late posting, the flu bug has bitten me hard 

So without further ado here is the Top 3 & Winners

Top 3
DT's Choice


52. Lilian B

73. CarolG

98. Nicolette's kaarten

Well done ladies, please take our Top 3 badge for your blog



Winners
DT's Choice

Congratulations you have won $10 worth of images – DOES NOT INCLUDE DIGITAL PAPERS


Congratulations, please take our winners badge for your blog and email alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize. Please put Creative Moments winner in the subject line, and the name of the sponsor you have won the prize from.



Honourable Mention
10. Red dress

Congratulations, please take our honourable mention's 
badge for your blog



We would like to thank our lovely sponsor for sponsoring challenge
160

Challenge 161


The challenge is a straight Anything Goes 


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
Dr Digi 

Now for some inspiration from the DT
Please pop over to their blogs and check out their beautiful creations


Helma Using - Blunder Woman

Lisa Using -Double Decker

Marjeta Using - Corporal Clegg

Patrizia - Using - Duncan Disorderly



 Alex Using - Rub-A-Dub-Dub


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for the top 3. Congrats to the other winners.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice cards from team!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Great work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for the DT inspiration!

    PS - I'm already a follower and participant in your challenges. I'm subscribed by email but for some reason I don't get emails when there are new posts / challenges. I have tried subscribing again but keep getting the message that I'm already subscribed. Can you please assist me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you email me alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk with the email addy you have subscribed with and I will look into it for you, I will do my best to deal with this as soon as possible, but if it takes a while it is because I am moving house, so will be rather busy for the next couple of weeks xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Thank you for choosing my card as the DT winner. Sorry, I have been having computer issues, now have the flu; so just saw this today. I hope you are feeling better by now. I had the flu shot; but it didn't help this year. I sent you an email. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration the DT. Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete