Followers

Thursday 24 September 2020

Apologies for the break in service

Alex here.  

Hi to all you, firstly I am so sorry 
for the delay in posting this

I am sadly in poor health presently and have been unable (for the first time ever) to put together the challenge for this fortnight. 

Service will resume as normal on the 7th of October under the new leadership of the lovely Barbara, who I know will be supported by the fabulous team who have helped keep this challenge going over the years.

I would like to say a huge thank you to 

Abbey, who like myself had to make this sad decision to slow down, and let me take the baton, all that time ago.

All of you for your support over the last several years.

The designers past and present.

The wonderful sponsors over the years, some sadly no longer creating the wonderful images we have had the privilege to use.

Last but not least Barbara who I know will keep this fab challenge going and make it better for all.


So without further ado let me announce
the  Winner, Top 3 & Honorable Mention
from challenge 198

Top 3


#52 Andrea Norris


#67 Niki1


#93 Me Si

Well done ladies, please take our Top 3 badge for your blog

Winner


#23 Made by Mandy

Congratulations Mandy,  you have won 4 images from


Bugaboo

Congratulations, please take our winners badge for your blog and email barbarabruder47@gmail.com to claim your prize. Please put Creative Moments winner in the subject line, and the name of the sponsor you have won the prize from.



Honorable Mention


#64 Shirley AC1

Congratulations Shirley, please take our honorable mention's 
badge for your blog


We would like to thank our lovely sponsor
for sponsoring challenge 198

Barbara here - 
Alex has passed the torch to me 
and things will remain the same. 
Alex will be behind the scenes 
to help pick me up when I stumble. (LOL)
I have a great and very talented design team
and I look forward to working with them 
and having fun with everyone

We will still have challenges on 
the 7th and the 22nd of each month
Challenge #199 is cancelled but 
we will resume with Challenge #200 

Challenge #200 will begin on October 7
We are looking forward to seeing you 
and your gorgeous projects then.
(We are just giving you a breather
til the next challenge)

Until the 7th of October
Stay safe and be well. 

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to everyone else.

    Sorry to hear you're not well Alex, hope you feel better soon
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything Alex, take care and Barbara and team..best wishes for all the next challenges!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alex for choosing my card as one of the TOP 3 !
    Congrats to the other ladies
    Welcome Barbara
    Greetings from Monique (niki1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself Alex! Looking forward to the new challenge on Oct. 7th.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I'll be saying a prayer for you.[Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that Alex is not well - all the best to you Alex, and thank you for all your years of keeping the challenge going. All the best Barbara
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you are so poorly ... it's not good when you have to make such a decision, but it's obviously the right one. Hoping you find some relief and improvement in health in the coming days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your wonderful wishes, I am cutting back but will still be around card land, as my health improves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel much better very soon Alex and thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration and challenges. Good luck to Barbara, I am sure she will do an amazing job xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I Hope you feel better soon! Thank you both of you! Barbara you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for a smashing prize. I have emailed Barbara as requested.

    Congratulations to the Top 3.

    Alex I am sorry to hear you are suffering with your health at present. I hope taking things a bit easier will help you and sending you massive hugs xxx

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you are unwell and feel better real soon Lilian b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Alex and Barbara. Alex, I hope things improve for you soonest and that you are still able to be creative for yourself. Barbara, thanks for taking over this great challenge blog and keeping it going. Wishing you both all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for everything Alex, lookout and Barbara and team..best wishes for all subsequent challenges!
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete