Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Sketch it out reminder post

 Well it is the first of February, and we just want to remind you that our sketch it out challenge is running until the 10th of the month. The sketch is an optional theme - you can still play anything goes if you prefer. Here is the sketch:



Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
They are offering a prize certificate of $10 to use in their store.

I have made my reminder card using the same Whimsical bunny I used for my first card, but this time using the pre-coloured image and playing anything goes. You can see my post at my blog - here.

Leona has made this with another of Beccy's freebies:


Please see the post below to find the link to add your creations!

We can't wait to see what you come up with this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment