Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2022

Winners of Challenge 234

 


Winners of challenge 234

 Good morning all,

We had a lot of entries playing the twist this month, which is lovely to see. Everybody is obviously looking forward to the warmer days and balmy nights! 

So to start with we will draw a random entry from all creations for the winner of the Polkadoodles prize:

True Random Number Generator  

64
Min: 1, Max: 96
2022-06-12 19:20:44 UTC

Beebeebabs with this lovely creation:




Please contact us at creativemomentschallenge@outlook.com for details on how to claim your prize and to get your winners badge.

And now onto our top 3 entries as chosen by the DT in numerical order:



 Please take your top 3 badge.


We have two honourable mentions this month, and they are:



Congratulations, please take your badge.

Pop back tomorrow to see our new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for choosing my painting for an Honorable Mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a pleasant surprise - thank you so much - I will email you ASAP to claim my prize

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my journal page in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my ATC's as an Honourable Mention. I am displaying my badge. Congrats to all the winners etc and thanks for a fun challenge. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete