Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

Challenge #250 *Sketch*

Welcome to our September challenge. #250

Our optional twist for this month is to follow the sketch.


It is a nice easy sketch - however I would like to remind everyone that if you do not like the sketch, or you find it difficult to follow, there is always the Anything Goes option. - You will be in with a chance of winning digi-stamps whether you play the twist or play "anything goes" and this month, as it is our 250th challenge, we are offering an extra prize of a bundle of crafting goodies!

Our first sponsor for this challenge is 

Hetty Claire

This prize will be the randomly chosen winner.


You can win 2 Digi images

Lets take a look at what the DT have been creating with this sponsors images:

 Heather Pony Flower
 

Leona Using Owl Fun




The second sponsor is 

Mirtillamente

 who will be offering a prize to our honourable mention
 (playing the twist).

You can win two digis of your choice






Tinz using Jasmine (and playing Anything Goes) 


We look forward to seeing your no lines projects and any other creations you make this month.  Please join in the fun using the linky.  

In line with GDPR by commenting or entering this challenge we wish you to know that your name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby you consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the design team samples. Thanks for the sketch challenge this month. It was fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to enter my tag to your challenge, but it says that I don't have a backlink in my post even though I listed your challenge in my challenge list. I'm not sure what went wrong, I'll leave my post here in the comments https://cheirourgia.blogspot.com/2023/09/monochrome.html Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete