Followers

Sunday 10 September 2023

Winners Challenge #248

Well we have certainly had the sun this last week here in the UK. It has been scorching. However, it does seem that the no-lines colouring option was not a popular one for our challenge followers, and we even had a low number of people playing anything goes. Hopefully, this next month will be easier for you.

Without further ado, the randomly chosen winner of this challenge, who wins 3 digis from Sheepski is:

True Random Number Generator  

8
Min: 1, Max: 15
2023-09-10 14:48:41 UTC

8. Wilma

Well done ! Please contact us at creativemomentschallenge@outlook.com for details on how to claim your prize and please take your winners badge.



Now on to the top 3, chosen by the design team, in numerical order:

Congratulations all! With so many fabulous entries it was very difficult to choose between them all. Please take your badge.



Our honourable mention, which is always the DT favourite playing the twist (and in the case the only entry to somewhat lay the twist), and the winner of the prize from Odynetika is:


Although you do not state you have played the twist, the choice of ink you have used for stamping your images, really lends itself to the no line colouring, and as such the lines are really difficult to make out as stamped lines for a lot of the image - congratulations!

Please take your badge and contact us at the address above for details on how to claim your prize.

Join us tomorrow for our new challenge - going live at 9am BST.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to win here.
    I have already sent you an email and I will show the badge on my blog. Congrats to the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am thrilled to see it there. Congratulations to the other winners and thanks for a fun challenge. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Congrats to Wilma, Lisa and Vannessa! And thank you so much for including my make in the Top 3 and my other make as Honorable Mention! I actually did use light inks to stamp to try that no-line coloring but was embarrassed by the results so just went with the AG option. Good eye! I promptly ordered 2 different inks for it (I/O mist and Ink on 3) but unfortunately neither got here in time to use for a 3rd entry, but I have them now and hope to try them out soon. Anyway, thanks so much and I am emailing you now. XOX

    ReplyDelete